Photo credit Amanda Tipton Photography
As a nonprofit, we rely on grants, sponsors, and generous donations from individuals to keep our organization running smoothly. Your contributions sustain and grow our school and community programs, and allow us to enrich more lives through innovation in dance everyday through our 3 main facets:
The School: At CCD, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality dance education at the most affordable rates. Offering over 100 classes per week, students of all ages and levels are able to become a part of the CCD family. Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience high quality, engaging, and kinesthetically accurate movement.
Community Programs: Reaching over 25,000 individuals every year, CCD’s Community Programs are designed to bring dance and movement to schools, festivals, museums, assisted living facilities, and events throughout the Denver metro area. Our elementary school partnership program brings movement into the classroom. In collaboration with teachers, CCD instructors teach elements of the Colorado state curriculum through movement. Since 2006, our anti-bullying ballet has been seen by over 20,000 students and has been featured in the Denver Post. Your donations allow us to provide programs such as these free of charge.
Scholarships: Last year, CCD provided over $90,000 in scholarships to students. These scholarships include tuition assistance, performance opportunities, dance attire, and dance shoes. With your donation, students who would otherwise not be able to dance are exposed to the arts and, in that, a future of higher education.
Colorado Conservatory of Dance is a 501(c)(3) organization EIN: 46-2961115
Charitable contributions are tax deductible; please consult with your tax adviser.
CCD Fiscal Year August 1 through July 31
Become a monthly Delphi Donor
Starting at just $10 a month automatically deducted from your credit card, you can support future professional dancers with a monthly budget that works for you! Benefits include everything listed at your annual giving level. Donations will continue until we are notified.
For a Donation of $250, you can become a Friend Supporter
- Recognition on the Colorado Conservatory of Dance (CCD) website
- Recognition in the CCD Annual Report
- Recognition in all CCD Performance Programs for a 12 month period
Change lives through dance
Your gift of…
– brings a 60-hour residency into a Title One Elementary School
– creates an anti-bullying ballet with choreography, costumes, sets, and props
– provides a complete year of dance education for one advanced scholarship student
– sponsor 100 tickets for people with special needs at one of CCD’s sensory-friendly performances
– provides 30 weeks of adaptive classes at a local elementary school
– sponsors a Dance Expressions student for one year
– gives a scholarship student the opportunity to perform in The Nutcracker
– provides the opportunity for 100 home school students to see a production performed by CCD’s Studio Company
– purchases a set of Gala costumes for a scholarship student
– pays for production supplies for CCD’s anti-bullying community education performances
– provides one month of tuition for a beginning scholarship student
– takes a highly-qualified ballet instructor into an elementary school for three after-school ballet classes
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. Please choose Colorado Conservatory of Dance as your charitable organization.
King Soopers Community Rewards
King Soopers is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn thousands of dollars through King Soopers Community Rewards. King Soopers Community Rewards makes fund-raising easy…all you have to do is shop at King Soopers and swipe your SooperCard (or enter Alt ID)! Visit King Soopers today and look for Colorado Conservatory of Dance to link your existing account to support CCD!
It’s simple – once you’re signed up, every time you know you’ll be shopping at a particular “big box” store, you can buy a gift card through the easy-to-use RaiseRight app. CCD will receive a percentage of the gift card purchase (it’s no extra money out of your pocket). THEN, CCD will turn around and credit your account with 50% of the RaiseRight contribution!! The best part is you can buy them on the go! Buy e-gift cards for popular stores and restaurants on your smart phone and use them minutes later! You can send e-gift cards as presents, too!
Here’s how it works: Let’s say you have a big home improvement project you’re planning. You can buy a gift card through Scrip for $1,000 for Home Depot (for the sake of easy math, we will say their give-back amount on the day you purchase is 5%). You can spend every bit of that $1,000 at Home Depot, but CCD will receive $50! We will keep $25 and credit your account with $25!!!
Please contact Marnie Rundiks, and she can help you get started!