Photo by Amanda Tipton Photography
Adult Dance Class
Covid & Mask Policy
CCD is encouraging adults to wear masks in the studios. However, adults may take class without a mask if they upload their vaccination card in their account (profile photo). Please wear your mask in the lobby, restrooms and shared spaces. Thank you!
These policies and procedures apply only to adult dancers who enter the CCD facilities and are in effect until further notice. The policies will be adjusted as conditions permit based upon guidance from the Broomfield Department of Public Health and Environment, the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, and the US Centers for Disease Control.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT CCD:
- Adult dancers should plan on arriving no earlier than 10 minutes prior to class.
- All vaccinated CCD staff and faculty members are not required to be tested unless they present symptoms.
- Any unvaccinated staff or faculty member is required to have a weekly PCR test.
- Any adult dancer traveling from out-of-state will be required to self-administer a free rapid COVID-19 test, provided by CCD. Rapid tests take 15 minutes and are available at the front desk. Please plan ahead.
- All individuals wishing to enter the facility will be required to sign a waiver, acknowledging their understanding of these policies, avowing they are currently not exhibiting any symptoms of the COVID-19 virus, and releasing CCD from any liability associated with being exposed to the virus while at the facility.
ADULT DANCER MASK POLICY IN EFFECT AUGUST 16, 2021
- To take an adult dance class in the studio without a mask, please upload your vaccine card as your profile photo in Dance Studio Pro. The instructor can see that you are vaccinated and you may take class without a mask. CCD is encouraging all adults to wear masks.
- If you choose not to disclose your status, you are required to wear a mask in the studio.
- Adult dancers will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the lobby, traveling to the restrooms or refilling water. Masks must be worn correctly and fully covering the entire mouth and nose.
- If you are symptomatic, we ask that you stay out of the studio until you are symptom-free for 24-hours, regardless of vaccine status.
This is a team effort. If we all work together and follow these guidelines, we greatly reduce the health risks to dancers, faculty, families and staff as well as maximizing our chances of remaining in-person. Please be reminded that the majority of our students are below 12 years of age and unable to be vaccinated. Our younger dancers look to adults to model behavior. We thank everyone for cooperating.