Photo by Misha Photography
Summer Interim Classes
If you are like many young dancers, the idea of taking even a week off from dance makes you nervous and cranky! So what should you do to avoid major dance withdrawal between regular classes and when summer camps/intensives begin? Come take interim classes and stay in dancing shape! Questions about our Interim Classes, please contact email@example.com or call 303.466.5685.
Please register for classes no later than 24 hours ahead of time.
Ballet Technique Classes – $21 per class
Pointe Class – $12 additional per class
Conservatory Interim Classes:
Interim Classes will be held August 1-5 and August 8-12.
- 4-5:30pm – Intermediate Division Ballet Technique
- 5:45-7:15pm – Advanced Division Ballet Technique
- 7:15-8pm – Advanced Division Pointe
- 4-5:30pm Advanced Division Ballet Technique
Registration is now open. To register, go to “Register for Classes” in the Student/Parent Portal under the “Interim Classes” tab.
Great reasons to take our Interim classes:
- Maintain your level of training! Without interim classes, you may go weeks at a time without a class! This is a very bad idea for dancers who are en pointe, and not advisable for any dancer who wants to maintain technique over the summer or before auditions in January.
- Get ready for fall auditions! You want to look your best when you audition for CCD’s The Nutcracker – the way to do this is to take class consistently throughout the summer!
- Meet summer training requirements! Dancers who are planning to participate in The Nutcracker or CCD’s Studio Company must meet summer training requirements. Interim classes count toward these requirements.