- While we are in our Hybrid learning, we are carefully watching the temperatures between the hours of 4-9pm M-F and all day on Saturdays. We will be watching 9News for our temperature updates.
- You can learn about school closures on our home page after 2pm on the day of the storm.
- You can also call 303.466.5685 and listen to our recorded greeting.
- Make sure your email is up to date at the front desk to receive emails about school closings.
- Closures will also be posted on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Students can make up an unexpected school closure within 4 weeks of the missed class.
Our best efforts to reopen the studio are being thwarted by extremely cold temperatures.
After much consideration, the staff has decided to stay open, despite temperatures dipping below 28 degrees.
We want to keep everyone safe and give everyone choices. You are welcome to stay home and take class online or come into CCD for class. Since we have a hybrid system, allowing for either in studio or online, we would like families to decide what makes the most sense for them.
Marnie Rundiks, Docent and Maven of Safety will be on premises to make sure that we are following Covid protocol and assuring a mask breaks.
If you come in to the studio during Cole weather, please make sure your dancer has VERY warm clothing (hats, gloves, booties, scarves, jackets and even a warm blanket).
Mask breaks will be short and possibly only one or two dancers at a time. These breaks will be brief.
Please talk to your dancer about bundling up even if they are hot from dancing.