Join us for an exciting 2021-2022 Season!
As we are excited to get back to a live performance, please read and pay close attention to our processes for our return to the theatre.
All in-person performances being held at: Performing Arts Complex at PCS, the Broomfield Auditorium, or CCD’s Studio Theatre apply to these policies.
PLEASE PLAN ON ARRIVING TO THE THEATRE 45 MINUTES TO ONE HOUR EARLY TO EXPEDITE THE PROCESS.
As you arrive at the theatre, and before entering the theatre, please have ready the following required items.
- Patrons aged 18 years and older will need to provide a valid ID showing name and birthdate.
- Preferred method of COVID requirements:
- Proof of your COVID Vaccine card (either physical or digital proof will be accepted) for all Patrons aged 12 years and older.
- OR a negative COVID-19 PCR test results taken within 72 hours of the performance start time either printed, via email or text.
- OR a negative rapid antigen test taken within six hours prior to the performance time for all Patrons aged 12 years and older with these steps.
- Name(s), date, and time of test written on the rapid test itself.
- A photo taken with your valid ID, with name, date, and time clearly written on the test in the photo.
- Bring the photos ready on your device to be shown to our staff.
- Rapid tests will NOT be available at the theater.
- Masks will be worn over the nose and mouth and required to enter the theatre for all Patrons 2 years and above and remain on while inside the theatre.
- Patrons who do not comply with the above will not be permitted inside the theatre.
For those needing testing, here is a sampling of local testing sites.
- Free Testing Denver
- Free Testing COVIDCheck Colorado
- Free Community Testing Sites
- Weekend Testing Sites
E-Tickets were sent with your original email confirmation. Printed/physical tickets are not required for entry. If you are needing your E-Tickets re-sent to your email address, please contact our Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your performance or by calling 303.466.5685. Please have your E-Tickets readily available before arriving at the theatre.
The Box Office will open one hour prior to each performance. Day-Of tickets will increase by $5 each and are only available online. All Day-Of tickets will still be required to follow all the same protocols. The Box Office will be able to help with any E-Ticket issues.
The theatre doors will open 30 minutes prior to each performance. While you wait to enter the theatre, enjoy finding that perfect last minute gift at our Gift Shoppe.
Save paper and take a moment to download the digital version of our playbill. There will be a limited number of printed playbills at the theatre.
PHOTO AND CHARACTER OPPORTUNITIES
Photo and character opportunities will be available after every performance in our lobby, but will be socially distanced and masked.
SPECIAL INTERACTIVE OPPORTUNITY
While our interactive opportunities will still be held after every performance, Patrons will be asked to stay in their seats, socially distanced, and masked.
TICKET SALES ARE FINAL
New this year, CCD will present several Dance Nerd Lectures, and very soon, CCD will be rolling out exciting national dance performances as part of our new CCD Presents series. To kick this off, and to celebrate our passion for building a deep knowledge and appreciation for dance, kinesiology, and dance history, we are starting our CCD Presents series this October with a lineup of fun topics for all dancers, young and younger.
Each Dance Nerd Lecture will include a reception at 7:00pm, and then the lecture will be 7:30-9:00pm. Tickets are only $8 (plus ticketing fee) for each lecture. Join us and fill your brains with exciting dance knowledge! Keep an eye out for more details to come!
Reception will be held at CCD’s Outdoor studio (weather permitting)
Each Lecture in Studio One at
Colorado Conservatory of Dance
3001 Industrial Lane #12, Broomfield, CO 80020
The Physics of Partnering
With Professor David Nesbitt
Saturday, January 22
Quick/Deep Dive: Gaga with Maree ReMalia
Saturday, February 19
Quick/Deep Dive: What is Modern Dance?
Saturday, March 12
Topics subject to change. More announced soon!
Colorado Conservatory of Dance presents
A free public film screening
February, 25 at 7pm
3 Community Park Rd
Broomfield, CO 80020
Beyond Moving is a documentary about Siphe November, an exceptionally gifted ballet dancer from South Africa. The documentary follows his journey, from being discovered while dancing in the hard township of Zolani, to his intensive training at Canada’s National Ballet School, to eventually stepping into the world of professional ballet.
“Beyond Moving is a heartbreaking tale of the things we sacrifice for art”
— CHRIS CONNOLLY, FILM REVIEWER, DANZ AUCKLAND