Dance with Me – ages 1 & 2 and their caregivers
You and your toddler will build connections while bopping, wiggling and dancing in a safe and fun environment. This early-learning dance class teaches toddlers and caregivers body rhythms and musicality based on national standards for early childhood development. Classes run in 8-week sessions during the school year with a 6-week sessions are Thanksgiving and in the summer.
2020-2021 Session dates:
- 6 Week Winter Session: February 13 – March 20
- Spring Session: April 3 – May 22
- 6 week Summer Session: June 26 – July 31 – 10:15am
- All Dance with Me classes are held on Saturdays at CCD from 10:00-10:45am with the exception of the 6 week Summer Session
- In-person or via Zoom if preferred
Dance With Me Tuition:
- $129 – 8-week session
- $98 – 6-week session
Save 3% by paying by cash, check or ACH. Upon registration, each student will pay a $35 Registration Fee, siblings will pay $10.
Dance With Me Dress Code:
There is no formal dress code for Dance With Me. Below are our recommendations for both children and adults attending this class:
- Dance or exercise apparel
- Ballet shoes
- Hair pulled back from face
Want to view CCD’s entire 2020-2021 class schedules? Click view and print our In Person 2020-2021 Schedule – Updated 1.18.21 and our Online 2020-2021 Schedule – Updated 1.18.21. Questions? Please call the front desk at 303.466.5685.