Dance With Me – ages 1 & 2 and their caregivers
You and your toddler will build connections while bopping, wiggling and dancing in a safe and fun environment. This early-learning dance class teaches toddlers and caregivers body rhythms and musicality based on national standards for early childhood development. Classes run in 8-week sessions during the school year with 6-week sessions around Thanksgiving and in the summer.
Please read our Fall 2021 Health & Safety Protocols Amended 8.14.2021 and complete our 2021-2022 Season Health & Safety Waiver and turn in before taking any classes in-person beginning August 1, 2021.
2021-2022 Dance With Me Session dates:
- Fall Session: September 4, 2021 – October 23, 2021
- 6 week Turkey Session: November 6-20 & December 4-18, 2021
- Winter Session: January 8, 2022 – February 26, 2022
- Spring Session: April 2, 2022 – May 21, 2022
- 6 week Summer Session: June 25, 2022 – July 30, 2022
- All Dance With Me classes are held on Saturdays at CCD from 10:00-10:45am with Rebecca Ramirez Vargas
Dance With Me’s 2021-2022 Tuition:
- $129 – 8-week session
- $98 – 6-week session
Upon registration, each student will pay a $35 Registration Fee, siblings will pay $10. Ask about a sibling discount when registering!
Dance With Me Dress Code:
There is no formal dress code for Dance With Me. Below are our recommendations for both children and adults attending this class:
- Dance or exercise apparel
- Ballet shoes
- Hair pulled back from face
Want to view CCD’s entire 2021-2022 class schedule? Click to view and print our 2021 Fall & 2022 Spring Printable Class Schedule updated 8.23.2021. Questions? Please call the front desk at 303.466.5685.