Dance with Me – ages 1 & 2 and their caregivers
You and your toddler will build connections while bopping, wiggling and dancing in a safe and fun environment. This early-learning dance class teaches toddlers and caregivers body rhythms and musicality based on national standards for early childhood development. Classes run in 8-week sessions during the school year with a 6-week sessions are Thanksgiving and in the summer.
Registration for the 2020-2021 season will begin on August 3, 2020. Priority Registration is from August 3-8. Call the front desk at 303.466.5685 to register during those dates. Online registration begins August 9.
Please read our Fall 2020 Safety Protocols.
Please print and sign our CCD Fall 2020 COVID-19 Waiver before taking any classes beginning August 9, 2020.
2020-2021 Session dates:
- Fall Session: September 5 – October 24
- 6 week Turkey Session: November 7 – November 21 & December 5 – December 19
- Winter Session: January 9 – February 27
- Spring Session: April 3 – May 22
- 6 week Summer Session: June 26 – July 31
- All Dance with Me classes are held on Saturdays at CCD from 10:00-10:45am
- In-person or via Zoom if preferred
Dance With Me Tuition:
- $129 – 8-week session
- $98 – 6-week session
Save 3% by paying by cash, check or ACH. Upon registration, each student will pay a $35 Registration Fee, siblings will pay $10.
Dance With Me Dress Code:
There is no formal dress code for Dance With Me. Below are our recommendations for both children and adults attending this class:
- Dance or exercise apparel
- Ballet shoes
- Hair pulled back from face