Annual Blossom Ball Fundraising Event
An Evening on the Red Carpet
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED TO AN ONLINE AUCTION EVENT.
June 1 to June 19, 2020
CCD’s signature fundraising gala event, has fallen victim to the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 health crisis–but you won’t be surprised to know that we have used our creativity to create a virtual event!
The Blossom Ball online gala will run between June 1 and June 19, culminating in a special live cocktail hour hosted by Julia Wilkinson Manley and Rich Cowden and featuring special guests, awards presentations, performances, and a live paddle-raiser auction.
Beginning June 1, participants will be able to visit our Blossom Ball website (hosted by Auctria for those of you familiar with this platform) and either make a direct donation or bid on our silent auction items. Then, on the evening of the originally rescheduled date of June 19, you can watch our one-hour special event while sharing CCD-themed cocktails (we’re working on the mixology as we speak) with your hosts and show your support with a live paddle-raiser bid.
Check back soon for all the links and information on how you can join us!
Blossom Ball benefits CCD’s Move to Learn educational programs.
Questions? Please contact Rachel Long at email@example.com.
Become a 2020 Table Sponsor!
Interested in being a Blossom Ball Table Sponsor? Please contact Executive Director, Rich Cowden, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.466.5685 to find out how you can be a Sponsor! Table Sponsorships are $1,000 per table.
Table Sponsors receive:
• Dinner for 10 people
• Logo Recognition on your Table and at the Blossom Ball entrance
• Complimentary Bottle of Red and White Wine
• Logo Recognition on Projection at Event
• CCD Newsletter and Facebook mentions
• Logo recognition in all playbills
Unleash individual potential and invigorate community through dance.
Your gift of…
– brings a 60-hour residency into a Title One Elementary School
– creates an anti-bullying ballet with choreography, costumes, sets, and props
– provides a complete year of dance education for one advanced scholarship student
– sponsors 100 tickets for people with special needs at one of CCD’s sensory performances
– provides 30 weeks of adaptive classes at a local elementary school
– sponsors a Ballet Expressions student for one year
– ives a scholarship student the opportunity to perform in The Nutcracker
– provides the opportunity for 100 home school students to see a live in-theatre production
– purchases a set of Gala costumes for a scholarship student
– pays for production supplies for CCD’s anti-bullying community education performances
– provides one month of tuition for a beginning scholarship student
– takes a highly-qualified ballet instructor into an elementary school for three after-school ballet classes