Annual Blossom Ball Fundraising Event
An Evening on the Red Carpet
Now an ONLINE fundraising Gala – June 1 through June 19 at 9pm
The Colorado Conservatory of Dance is a thriving nonprofit organization in Broomfield, Colorado with the goal to make lives better through dance.
Every day, CCD serves a broad spectrum of students, and is committed to every student regardless of age, ability, aspiration, or socio-economic status. Our reputation as a nonprofit leader in dance training, performance, and community activism is among the finest in the Rocky Mountain region and we continue to expand our outreach in fulfillment of our new mission statement—we unleash individual potential and invigorate community through dance. In the past year, the students and staff of CCD have made the following contributions to our community:
- Community education programs to over 21,000 at-risk individuals.
- We worked with over 400 students in area at-risk schools using dance as a tool to teach core curricula.
- Over 150 students learned ballet weekly as part of their after-school ballet programs.
- As much as $90,000 in tuition assistance and scholarships to students who would otherwise not have had the means to study dance.
- CCD taught adaptive dance to over 40 students with special needs on an ongoing basis.
- Audiences with special needs were delighted by our signature sensory-friendly performance of “The Nutcracker” at the Pinnacle Performing Arts Complex.
- And so much MORE!
Now we turn our attention to the coming year and how we can both continue and grow these efforts in 2020 and beyond. During these challenging times in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, CCD has decided to host this year’s Blossom Ball as a virtual, online gala—and as we try to recover significant revenue losses from in-person classes and performances which help maintain our community education initiatives, your support is even more important than ever. The event will open on June 1 and “attendees” will be able to bid on silent auction items and make pledges through June 19 at 9pm, at which point we will host a live virtual auction featuring performances, testimonials, and video of our community education in action.
You can provide your support in numerous different ways and help us reach our goal to raise at least $60,000.00 to support CCD’s programming—attend the event by bidding on our silent auction items, making a donation, and also “attending” a special live cocktail hour hosted by Julia Wilkinson Manley and Rich Cowden on Friday, June 19 at 7pm featuring special guests, awards presentations, performances, and a live paddle-raiser auction. Join us with this link!
Phone Number: 720-704-1801
Text: “donate” = $50 donation
Text: “donate [amount]” for a custom donation
We ask that you support CCD’s efforts to keep the arts vibrant in Colorado by helping with this critical event.
Colorado Conservatory of Dance is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization.
Our Federal ID Number is 46-2961115.
Your donation may be tax-deductible.
Join us for these Blossom Ball inspired cocktails during our Virtual Cocktail Event on Friday, June 19 at 7pm!
Your gift of…
– brings a 60-hour residency into a Title One Elementary School
– creates an anti-bullying ballet with choreography, costumes, sets, and props
– provides a complete year of dance education for one advanced scholarship student
– sponsors 100 tickets for people with special needs at one of CCD’s sensory performances
– provides 30 weeks of adaptive classes at a local elementary school
– sponsors a Ballet Expressions student for one year
– ives a scholarship student the opportunity to perform in The Nutcracker
– provides the opportunity for 100 home school students to see a live in-theatre production
– purchases a set of Gala costumes for a scholarship student
– pays for production supplies for CCD’s anti-bullying community education performances
– provides one month of tuition for a beginning scholarship student
– takes a highly-qualified ballet instructor into an elementary school for three after-school ballet classes