Annual Blossom Ball Virtual Fundraising Event
Lights Up: Towards a Brighter Future at CCD
An ONLINE fundraising Gala – June 4, 2021 from 7-8pm MST
Colorado Conservatory of Dance is a thriving nonprofit organization in Broomfield, Colorado with the goal to make lives better through dance.
Despite profound losses of revenue from decreased enrollment and closed live performance venues, CCD has leveraged its community’s creativity, passion, and innovative spirit to stay alive during an era that has seen many similarly-sized nonprofit arts organizations cease operations completely. Among other initiatives, the past year has seen the following emerge from the exceedingly challenging conditions:
- CCD pivoted in less than a week to fully online instruction—one of the first dance organizations in America to do so.
- The organization still managed to deliver community education programs to over 10,000 at-risk individuals through virtual and hybrid delivery, working directly with over 400 students in area at-risk schools using dance as a tool to teach core curriculum and Colorado model content standards.
- Over 150 students learned ballet weekly as part of their after-school ballet programs, often virtually.
- CCD provided nearly $90,000 in tuition assistance and scholarships to students who would otherwise not have had the means to study dance, including economic crisis waivers to families who lost income during the pandemic.
- The Conservatory continued to teach adaptive dance to over 40 students with special needs on an ongoing basis.
- CCD didn’t cancel a single performance, instead choosing to live stream or offer filmed productions to its audiences.
- And so much MORE!
Those interested in participating can provide support in numerous different ways and help CCD reach its fundraising goal by attending the event, making a donation, or becoming a virtual table sponsor. $1,000 sponsorships are available and include 10 event ticket links, logo/name recognition at the event, social media recognition, and playbill advertising. Please contact Executive Director Richard Cowden at email@example.com before May 17, 2020 to sponsor a virtual table.
Phone Number: 720-704-1801
Text: “donate” = $50 donation
Text: “donate [amount]” for a custom donation
We ask that you support CCD’s efforts to keep the arts vibrant in Colorado by helping with this critical event.
Colorado Conservatory of Dance is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization.
Our Federal ID Number is 46-2961115.
Your donation may be tax-deductible.
Join us for these Blossom Ball inspired cocktails during our Virtual Cocktail Event on Friday, June 4 at 7pm!