Our goal is to provide the best dance education in the region while keeping our tuition rates very competitive. Not only that, but you can pre-pay and save an extra 5%. Scholarships and tuition assistance are also available to students in need.
Not sure what level or class you should be taking? Check out our class information page.
Love us and want to tell others about us? Refer a friend to spread the news AND get a discount on your tuition.
Tuition for full-semester enrollment can be paid in monthly installments or as a one-time fee (5% discount on full-semester payments if made by Friday of the first week of classes that semester). The 5% discount is not available for shorter sessions (such as Dance With Me and Adults classes). Adult students may also use a class card (for purchase at the front desk) for drop-in classes.
There is an annual $35 registration fee, including adult students. Each sibling will be charged $10 for their registration fee.
Dance With Me
|DANCE WITH ME|
|# OF CLASSES PER WEEK||8 WEEK SESSION AMOUNT|
|DANCE WITH ME - Summer Session|
|# OF CLASSES PER WEEK||6 WEEK SUMMER SESSION AMOUNT|
All Divisions (excluding Dance with Me, Pre-Professional and Adult)
|Semester Length 19 Weeks|
|# OF HOURS PER WEEK||PER HOUR||PER MONTH||SEMESTER||SEMESTER 5% DISCOUNT (IF PAID BY AUGUST 1ST & DEC 23RD)|
|Pre-Professional Program||Unlimited Hours/Classes|
|MONTHLY||SEMESTER||SEMESTER 5% DISCOUNT (BY AUGUST 1ST AND JAN 2ND)|
|Drop In Rate||$18.00 per hour|
|5 Class Punch||$75.00|
|10 Class Punch||$140.00|
|15 Class Punch||$195.00|
|Monthly Unlimited Classes||$175.00|
Refer a Friend
We appreciate referrals of new families. To show our gratitude, we give a tuition credit for each family referral, as follows:
Refer 1-5 new students* during the 2016-2017 season:
Receive $50 tuition credit for each referred student - a savings of up to $250 for your family!
Refer 6-10 new students* during 2016-2017 season:
Receive $75 tuition credit for each referred student - a total savings of $250 + $375 for your family!
Refer 11 or more new students* during 2016-2017 season:
Receive $100 tuition credit for each referred student! The possibilities are endless!
- Applies to new families only.
- May not be a sibling or parent of an existing CCD Family.
- Visit Dance Studio Pro to update payment information, enroll in Auto Pay, or check the status of your account anytime.
- Tuition is due the 1st of each month; you will receive a monthly statement directly from Dance Studio Pro.
- Tuition received after the 5th of the month will result in a $10 late fee.
- Additional fees may be assessed each month the payment is overdue.
- If paying by check, please bring your payment to the front desk, or mail them to:
Colorado Conservatory of Dance
3001 Industrial Lane, #12
Broomfield, CO 80020
- If paying by credit card, CCD accepts Visa and Mastercard. Payments can be made online through our registration system, by phone, or by visiting the front desk.
- When using a credit card, monthly auto-payments can be set up through Dance Studio Pro or by calling or visiting the front desk.
- Do not leave tuition on a desk or counter, or with an instructor.
- Please label all payments clearly with the student’s first and last name and the tuition or fee being paid.
- Returned checks will result in a $20 charge.
- Overdue accounts may result in dismissal from classes until finances are settled.
- All accounts must be current for a student to participate in any CCD production, performance or rehearsal.
- Under no circumstance will CCD refund or credit paid tuition. Exceptions may be made in the case of serious injury accompanied by a doctor's note.
Students may set up private lessons with the School Director, or the CCD teacher of their choice by communicating with the front desk staff. Students must be enrolled in CCD’s school in order to be eligible for private lessons.
- 30 minutes – $40 ($45 with School Director) Recommended for Ballet A and above $20 per additional student
- 45 minutes – $50 ($58 with School Director) Recommended for Ballet A and above $25 per additional student
- 60 minutes – $65 ($75 with School Director) Recommended for Ballet B and above $30 per additional student
- 90 minutes – $115 ($140 with School Director) Recommended for Ballet C and above $40 per additional student
Book at least 5 private lessons at a time and save 5%!
Private lessons must be cancelled at least 6 hours prior to the private lesson. Private lessons cancelled within less than 6 hours will be charged the full amount.
Students in Ballet E and above requiring DVDs for summer intensives may set up sessions with the School Director. $85 per hour ($100 per hour on Sundays).
At Colorado Conservatory of Dance we believe that everyone should have access to quality dance education regardless of age, ability or aspiration. Our scholarship and tuition assistance programs are designed to ensure that no one is turned away.
Full and partial scholarships are provided to students based on merit, financial need, leadership, passion and commitment to their training. Often scholarship student are discovered through our Title I Elementary School Partnerships. Along with their lessons at CCD, these students may be provided dance wear and shoes to remove any boundaries that could prohibit their participation.
Tuition Assistance is provided to students on a sliding scale and based on financial need, leadership, passion, commitment to their training and the quality of their application.
To apply for tuition assistance please click here.