Absences & Make-up Classes
We strongly urge students to make-up missed classes. Classes may only be made-up when the following procedure is followed:
- Complete the form below when your dancer will be absent.
- To qualify to make-up a class, you must complete this form IN ADVANCE to schedule a make-up time.
- Schedule a make-up time within 4 weeks of the absence.
- All make-ups must be pre-arranged IN ADVANCE. After 4 weeks, classes may no longer be made-up.
- Make-up classes must be in the same level as the missed class or lower. No make-ups in a higher level than the missed class.
- Non-Ballet classes may be made-up in ballet classes.
- Come to the front desk on the day of the make-up to get a class pass.
- No tuition credits or refunds will be given for absences or missed classes.
Refer to our Class Schedule to assist in completing this form.
We will follow-up with you if we have questions.