As a nonprofit, we rely on grants, sponsors, and generous donations from individuals to keep our organization running smoothly. Your contributions sustain and grow our school and community programs, and allow us to enrich more lives through innovation in dance everyday through our 3 main facets:
The School: At CCD, we pride ourselves on offering the highest quality dance education at the most affordable rates. Offering over 100 classes per week, students of all ages and levels are able to become a part of the CCD family. Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience high quality, engaging, and kinesthetically accurate movement.
Community Programs: Reaching over 25,000 individuals every year, CCD’s Community Programs are designed to bring dance and movement to schools, festivals, museums, assisted living facilities, and events throughout the Denver metro area. Our elementary school partnership program brings movement into the classroom. In collaboration with teachers, CCD instructors teach elements of the Colorado state curriculum through movement. Since 2006, our anti-bullying ballet has been seen by over 20,000 students and has been featured in the Denver Post. Your donations allow us to provide programs such as these free of charge.
Scholarships: Last year, CCD provided over $60,000 in scholarships to students. These scholarships include tuition assistance, performance opportunities, dance attire, and dance shoes. With your donation, students who would otherwise not be able to dance are exposed to the arts and, in that, a future of higher education.
To become a Delphi Donor, please click below to pledge your monthly support.
Change lives through dance
Your gift of…
– brings a 60-hour residency into a Title One Elementary School
– creates an anti-bullying ballet with choreography, costumes, sets, and props
– provides a complete year of dance education for one advanced scholarship student
– sponsor 100 tickets for people with special needs at one of CCD’s sensory performances
– provides 30 weeks of adaptive classes at a local elementary school
– sponsors a Ballet Expressions student for one year
– gives a scholarship student the opportunity to perform in The Nutcracker
– provides the opportunity for 100 home school students to see a production of The Boxcar Children
– purchases a set of Gala costumes for a scholarship student
– pays for production supplies for CCD’s anti-bullying community education performances
– provides one month of tuition for a beginning scholarship student
– takes a highly-qualified ballet instructor into an elementary school for three after-school ballet classes
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases. Please choose Colorado Conservatory of Dance as your charitable organization.
Each time you shop with Scrip, you support CCD and save on tuition! Every time you buy a gift card, CCD will receive a percentage – THEN, CCD will turn around and credit your account with 50%!!! The best part is you can buy them on the go! Buy e-gift cards for popular stores and restaurants on your smart phone and use them minutes later! You can send e-giftcards as presents, too!
Be sure to sign up by email Kristen Manning get started! firstname.lastname@example.org