CCD Summer 2016: June 20 - July 30
We have a summer program for every dancer, from beginner to advanced students ages 3-18, as well as adult and adaptive dance offerings. With world class master teachers, performance opportunities for all age groups, and broad-spectrum offerings in many different dance techniques and practices, the CCD Summer Programs will challenge your dancing to new levels of ability and intensity. Whether you're looking for pre-professional preparation or a fun new extracurricular activity, make CCD your home for summer dance.
Rise to the highest technical and artistic abilities, featuring a variety of dance curriculum taught by renowned guest master teachers. Housing accommodations are available. For more information click here.
Don't miss the Advanced Summer Intensive Showcase on June 30, 2016!
- Dance With Me For toddlers & their caregivers dancing together.
- StoryTime Ballet For 3 & 4 year olds
- Fairytale Ballet For 5-8 year olds
- Intermediate Courses For 7-14 year olds
- Accelerate! For 9-13 year olds with little or no dance experience
- Ballet Expressions This adaptive curriculum class is specifically designed to provide kids of all abilities with a therapeutic dance experience.
Click here for information about what you need to do this summer to meet our Participation Requirements for The Nutcracker or CCD's Studio Company in the fall.
Summer Dance Adults
Click here for information about Adult Dance classes over the summer.