We have a summer program for every dancer, from beginner to advanced students ages 3-18, as well as adult and adaptive dance offerings. With world class master teachers, performance opportunities for all age groups, and broad-spectrum offerings in many different dance techniques and practices, the CCD Summer Programs will challenge your dancing to new levels of ability and intensity. Whether you're looking for pre-professional preparation or a fun new extracurricular activity, make CCD your home for summer dance.
CCD Summer 2015: June 22 - August 1
Click here for Summer 2015 Registration, Placement, & Application information.
Advanced Summer Intensive: Rise to the highest technical and artistic abilities, featuring a variety of dance curriculum taught by renowned guest master teachers. Housing accommodations are available.
- Dance With Me For toddlers & their caregivers dancing together.
- Pre-Ballet For 3 & 4 year olds
- Fairytale Ballet For 5-8 year olds
- Intermediate Courses For 7-14 year olds
- 9+ Beginners For 9-13 year olds with little or no dance experience
- Ballet Expressions This adaptive curriculum class is specifically designed to provide kids of all abilities with a therapeutic dance experience.
- June Mini-Camps for ages 3-8
CCD's Summer Programs combine our top-notch in-house faculty with world class Guest Artists from across the country and around the world.
Current 2015 Summer Faculty includes:
Julia Wilkinsen Manley
We are currently building the full schedule for Summer 2015. Please check back in March for full details.
View a sample schedule (from Summer 2014) here.
Don't miss the Advanced Summer Intensive Showcase on August 1, 2015!